Quantitative Development Intern- Data and Auto, Summer 2017
We are seeking Quantitative Development Interns to work with a small team of Quant Developers and Traders in our Cambridge office. Current projects include historical data generation, trading tools, and strategy development. The successful candidate will bring enthusiasm for problem solving, quality code, and financial markets.
In the past, Quantitative Development Interns have:
- Back-tested trading strategies.
- Developed tools for monitoring our trading system.
- Researched improvements to our models.
- Worked with traders to develop intuitive data visualizations.
- Optimized code for performance.
- Contributed features to core production systems.
What would make you a top-notch candidate?
- Pursuing a BS/MS/PhD in a technical field - Physics, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Comfortable with Python development in a Linux environment.
- Experience using Python data analysis tools (pandas, numpy, scipy, etc.).
- Ability to work independently and communicate complex technical ideas in a clear and concise way.
- An interest in option theory and statistical arbitrage.
** Candidates must be located near Cambridge, MA.
Location: Cambridge, MA